Be reassured your health and safety remain our priority. For your protection, infection control obligations under national law as prescribed by Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Guidelines are stringently adhered to.
- Correct sterilisation procedures for instruments
- Stringent handwashing protocols
- Wearing of appropriate clothing: masks, glasses, and gloves
- Provision of hand wash sanitation for patients
- Regular wiping down of all clinic surfaces with antiseptic
- Use of disposable plastic shields
For the protection of all our patients and staff, we must insist you do not attend your appointment if you’re feeling unwell. We’re happy to reschedule your appointment once you have recovered.